Christopher Altman is an American physicist, quantum technologist, international diplomat and NASA-trained commercial astronaut who began his scientific career with a world record-holding artificial intelligence project and a NASA/USAF–supported time travel division at multidisciplinary, “Deep Future” research institute Starlab, featured in a Discovery Channel Special and in the Guinness Book of World Records.
As Director of the Board and Chief Science Officer for the world’s first commercial astronaut corps then as Director with the successor to the NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics program, his research spans the confluence of quantum technology and next-generation spaceflight. His inaugural keynote address as an astronaut candidate was broadcast live to 108 sister cities around the world. NASA allocated funding to the corps for its first manned spaceflights the following spring.
Altman has pioneered research at multidisciplinary, “Deep Future” scientific research institute Starlab, NASA Ames Research Center and Kavli Institute of Nanoscience, as Chairman for the UNISCA First Committee on Disarmament and International Security—selected as annual recipient of the RSA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Government Policy—as senior scientist at an astronaut training base on the summit of Mauna Kea in Hawai‘i, and as part of the US Government’s fast-track QuIST Program in the global race to reach quantum supremacy.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/christopher.altman
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/quantum.astronaut
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Altman
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coherence
- Weblog: http://superconducting.blogspot.com
- H+Pedia: http://www.hpluspedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Altman
- Everipedia: http://www.everipedia.org/christopheraltman
- SolarCoin: http://www.electricchain.org/quantum
- Keynote on the Future of Spaceflight: http://bit.ly/Keynote-The-Future-of-Spaceflight
- 100 Mentors: https://platform.100mentors.com/mentor/5a2e404dcff69f5a0273235e